Make a Difference
Do the work you want.
Live where you want to live.
Forefront behavioral health for providers
Forefront offers a turn-key, end-to-end solution for facilities and providers.
We connect small and often remote facilities to providers licensed in the same states as the facilities, and we give facilities and the providers the opportunity to connect on a regular and clinically optimal basis.
Our proprietary, HIPAA-compliant system is installed in client healthcare facilities where specialists can interact in real time with staff and patients on a large, high-definition screen.
Specialists can connect to the system from any secure internet connection using a computer and web camera, providing them with the flexibility to serve patients from virtually any location with the confidence of knowing they have Forefront’s comprehensive, technical and logistical support for every patient encounter.
Forefront Telecare's National Provider Network enables you to work from your home, office, or wherever you are securely connected to the internet.
We work with Psychiatrists, Psychiatric Nurse Practitioners, and Therapists to treat patients in more than 20 states coast-to-coast.
Forefront works with both providers who are seeking to work part-time to augment their private practices and those who are seeking to join our clinical team on a full-time basis. We contract with facilities such as skilled nursing facilities (SNFs), clinics and hospitals to connect you with patients. You don’t need special technical skills as Forefront provides you with all the training, logistical, technical and business support you need to make Telehealth work for you.
We recognize that our providers are the bedrock of the company, enabling us to build Forefront and support rural America. We will continue to build Forefront with our providers and our patients in mind.
The Forefront advantage.
- Compensation: Our technical and logistical efficiencies enable us to pay at highly competitive rates. No traveling or unpaid driving time.
- Telehealth Freedom: With Telehealth you can work from home or any place you have privacy and high speed internet connection.
- Fulfillment: Forefront treats seniors and underserved patient populations where few, if any viable treatment alternatives exist. Our technology enables us to treat patients with clinically optimal regularity. Dozens of clinical studies have shown that behavioral Telehealth provides clinically equivalent care to in-person care.
- Administrative Support: We also help with administrative hassles like malpractice insurance, licensing and credentialing.
- Flexibility: Forefront works with providers on either a part time or full time basis. Through Telehealth, we work with patients in a variety of settings: rural SNFs, Hospital Psych Units, Psychiatric Hospitals, Clinics, and more.
- Team Approach: With the demand for behavioral healthcare increasing rapidly, providers must be utilized in the most efficient way possible. We have found that teams led by Psychiatrists but consisting primarily of Psychiatric Nurse Practitioners and Therapists is the most efficient and effective way of delivering the care that people need. Psychiatrists can spend their time on supervisory, collaborative efforts and the most complex cases. Most clinical work can be done by highly qualified NPs and Therapists.
- Professional Development: Forefront is a recognized leader in behavioral Telehealth. You will be exposed to the cutting edge of Telehealth and Telepsychiatry. We also provide professional development programs for all our psychiatric providers, to make sure that your clinical skills are also state-of-the-art.
Interested? Let’s talk! For more information contact us.
“I’m enjoying working with Forefront because everyone has been so helpful, friendly and goes out of their way to accommodate providers. A few things about me... I’m passionate about providing quality mental health services, and opening access to rural areas.”
Paula Weisehan, DNP
“Forefront Telecare is a great place to work! The staff has always been friendly and super helpful. I truly enjoy the patients I have had the privilege of working with.”
Lottye Johnson, LCSW
“I have found the Forefront staff to be wonderfully supportive and encouraging. I even had someone tech support from an airplane. The process has been smooth and quick without any delays. Of course it is also wonderful to provide thorough care for patients who would not have access to specialty care without Forefront. I feel fortunate to be part of the Forefront team.”
Elaine Boyd, PMHNP
Interested in an opportunity with Forefront Telecare?
We have active customers seeking the right provider match.